Congratulations To The 2013 Quarrel Winners!
Update; A Rules And Info Pack for the 2014 Quarrel can be found here.
Please Note the Date for the 2014 Quarrel.
The Results of the 2013 Quarrel can be found on our Facebook Page.
Follow us on Facebook!
Rules Page has been updated with Information on the 2014 Quarrel
This Includes information on nearby Hotels.
Special Notes about the Magoo Cup Charity Event 2013
The Magoo Cup for Autism Speaks.
Entry Fee $20.
Includes raffle entry for RJ-Jet.
Additional money accepted for donations to Autism Speaks.
For every additional $20 donated a raffle ticket is given.
Race is 3 minutes per lane, race to the line absolute clock, which makes it a giant round robin event. Most Laps wins, tie breaker is time (who got to the lap first) All six lanes will be run. Lane stickers will be supplied. Quarrel Team Cars only, 9t, 12t, 14t Entry fee of $20 includes Raffle Ticket for RJ-Jet Plaque to the winner, plus a Nelson Pit Box. Rick Jocham, RC Lincoln & Steve Nelson are exempt from Winning Magoo Cup Race Prizes.
Thanks for your consideration
Michael Block, Quarrel Race Director
What is The Quarrel?
The Quarrel is our main Tanner Ridge Raceway Park event of the year.
Check our Facebook Page for updates on the Quarrel's New Location. For further information on events, please call 1-262-269-8121 between the hours of 9AM and 8PM Central Time.
We've put together this site to not only inform you of the Quarrel's Rules and Regulations, but also to make your stay in the area more enjoyable.
- Maps and Directions - This page will help you find your way to our local hotels.
- Rules - This page has the latest Rules and Regulations for The Quarrel. Rules are included here in a downloadable Winzip format for your convenience. Watch this page often for Updates and Changes to the Rules.
- Links - This page lists local Attractions and Information Pages
- Pictures - Pictures of Current Tracks. In the future, will contain pictures of the Event itself.
- Forums - Discussion area for The Quarrel.
We Thank Last Year's Supporters (Click Logos To Visit Their Homepages)
Official Timing And Scoring System
Supplier Of Drivers Station Panels
Official Quarrel Event Hotel
Quality Tracks Used For All Events